Yoga is a practice that originated in ancient India and is a holistic solution through structured, theoretical and practical components to balance the mind, body and spirit. Yoga can have different benefits to different people including lessening chronic pains, increasing flexibility and increasing muscle strength and tone.
Yoga has a series of postures which are designed to increase strength, flexibility and breathing patterns to boost health benefits both physically and mentally.
This course will build your basic knowledge of teaching yoga, building on the foundation of your preferred yoga styles which complement other natural healing techniques.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Improve breathing and relaxation techniques through Yoga
- Explanation, application and benefits of Yoga Pranayama, Asana, Mudra & Bandha
- Philosophy and practical lessons on Hatha, Lyengar & Astanga Yoga
- Warming up
- Posture and their benefits
- Yoga exercise routines
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Build your understanding of the key principles behind advanced yoga practice.
- Combine your understanding with other natural healing techniques and exercise styles.
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Undertake yoga to balance your body, mind and spirit.