Harness your passion for photography and your intrinsic creativity, and put them to good use in the highly rewarding wedding photography industry. Learn more about what makes a good wedding photographer, and pick up some invaluable skills and expertise, by signing up to this comprehensive online course, comprising video tutorials and exclusive content.
Make Money from your Passion
Turn your hobby into a lucrative career and build your wedding photography portfolio and business. As your experience grows, so will your reach, and the demand for your professional photographs will soar. There’s nothing more special for a loved up couple than their big day, and you can help them to celebrate in style, by providing them with long-lasting photos that will never fade.
Eight In-Depth Modules
Work your way through eight easy-to-manage modules, covering every aspect of a wedding photography profession. From setting up a business and creating a memorable business name, to learning how to shoot those all-important pictures, this fantastic course will have all the answers. In addition to the standard syllabus, you can also enjoy a bonus module which focuses on engagement shoots – a concept that is growing increasingly popular. Led by a professional photographer and videographer, you can have the peace of mind that you’re learning from the best, at every step of the way.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course would be perfect for anyone wishing to venture into wedding photography as a career. It would be particularly useful for hobby photographers who have already mastered the basics and would like to hone their skills towards wedding photography specifically.
- Introduce yourself to the course by learning more about what it takes to be a wedding photographer, what the course will entail and what you can do to guarantee success.
- Gain valuable insight into how to set up a wedding photography business, from building a camera kit that suits your needs and launching a website, to pricing, gaining clients and the importance of contracts.
- Learn more about what is required of a wedding photographer on the wedding day, including the key moments that would need to be photographed.
- Identify the considerations that need to be made with regards to day vs. night and indoor vs. outdoor weddings.
- Understand the need for a second shooter, and when they should be drafted in. Learn how to find a second shooter who will be as professional as you are.
- Learn how photography on the big day should be scheduled, including first looks, family and couple shots.
- Get to grips with how to shoot specific parts of the wedding day, including pre-ceremony details, bride and groom preparation, ceremony coverage, posed shots and reception coverage.
- Learn more about the post-production workflow and how it complements the photo editing process. Touch on the features of the common editing programs, including Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Recognise some of the factors that need to be considered when taking your business to the next level, including building out your portfolio, getting testimonials, using social media to expand, working with other wedding suppliers in a mutually beneficial way and dealing with saturated markets.
- Make use of live sessions and downloadable guides, to help you master the techniques and tips covered in each module.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Online syllabus allows students to learn at times that are convenient to them. Courseware is available 12 months.
- Course is completely self-paced, and there are no deadlines to adhere to.
- Lifetime access, so you can revisit the course modules and video tutorials to recap whenever you need.
- Compatible across a range of devices and browsers; you’re not limited to one either!
- Course led by a professional wedding photographer and videographer – you will be learning from some of the best in the field.
- Use live demonstrations to see the skills and techniques used in real-life scenarios, including a walk-through of two full weddings.
- Make money from something you love to do – isn’t that what everyone dreams of doing?
Create timeless photographs that, unlike memories, will never fade. Sign up today and you can start picturing your future as a professional wedding photographer!