Animal care is vitally important to any pets that you own. Animals can care for themselves, but only to a certain extent! This programme is designed to assist you in understanding and identify the basic needs of an animal.
This course will teach you a fundamental understanding of animal breeds and how to pass on problems or information at an early stage to vets or owners to provide a greater deal of care. It is ideal for pet owners, pet sitters, or individuals who wish to have an in-depth introduction into the field of animal care and management.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How important the breed of cat is as a selection criterion
- Define whether it is possible to train a cat
- Evaluate the dangers of improper feeding to an animal’s health
- Points you should consider when buying a horse and the ideal stable
- Purposes of the correct type of grooming brush for horses
- How to handle a bird correctly
- Identify clues and symptoms if a pet is unwell
- Suitable housing for a pet rabbit
- The correct way to handle a rabbit
- Factors to consider when choosing a rabbit
- Distinguishing characteristics of reptiles and amphibians
- How you would house, feed and generally care for reptiles & amphibians
- How to care for guinea pigs, hamsters and mice
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Effective care planning for yours and other’s pets.
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Experienced and qualified tutors available to support you throughout your cours.
- Assessments to back up knowledge as you work your way through the course.