Windows Server is like any other piece of technology, in the respect that it can be attacked by malicious cyberthreats looking to compromise any information or data that the server controls. Microsoft’s MCSE Windows Server 2016: Securing Windows Server 2016 – 70-744 examination has been created to ensure that IT professionals know how to protect servers from these threats and protect the businesses that the servers support.
In this course, you will learn how to detect and mitigate threats to the server, while securing the platform through deploying protective solutions that will make running and using the server safer for users and easier for you in your journey to becoming a technical IT wizard.
The course is perfect for Systems Administrators, IT security professionals, Server Administrators and anyone who is familiar with the methods needed to secure a server environment.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Mitigate malware threats
- Identify security issues using auditing and Advanced Threat Analysis
- Secure your virtualisation platform
- Get to grips with new deployment options, including Nano server and containers to enhance security
- Help protect access to files using encryption and dynamic access control
- Enhance your network’s security
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Over 31 hours of instructive, expert-led content which will teach you how to secure Windows Server 2016 – a key feature in today’s dangerous digital realm
- 24/7 access to the course content for a year, so you can study anytime, anywhere!
- Learn how to secure Windows Server, a skill which more and more businesses are realising has paramount importance in their cyber security and data protection responsibilities
- Course content is mapped to the criteria of the 70-744 examination
- Exam related to the MCSE Windows Server 2016, so you can work your way further up the ladder in technical IT