Learn the art of brewing beer at home and gain in depth knowledge of the process. Home brewing has exploded in popularity in recent years, perhaps in response to the slow food movement, and is a very engaging hobby, as well as a great way to save money. In this course you will learn the entire process of brewing from sanitation and equipment right through to how to bottle or keg the finished result. This is a self-paced course and the videos are designed in a way to make it easier for you to understand and implement what you have learned. By the end of this course you will have learnt enough to understand the finer points of crafting a tasty brew and you’ll have the confidence to improvise on your own.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course takes an in depth look at beer brewing techniques, ingredients, recipes, history and practical skills. Our course features instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills step-by-step.
Focus areas include:
- Introduction to brewing – Learn the basic of brewing, starting with sanitation, equipment and the ingredients necessary to make your own delicious beer. Watch a brewing demonstration that covers the whole process – extract, malts, hops, water, chemistry, styles and much more.
- Partial mash brewing: making an IPA – Learn how to make this classic beer with focus on grain conversion, yeast types and hop varieties. Learn the history of IPA and explore malting and kilning varieties.
- All grain brewing: making an Imperial Stout – Learn how to make a tasty stout from start to finish. This module will look at equipment set up, mashing, recipe formulation, basic water chemistry, ageing, lagering options and temperature controls.
- Advanced knowledge – The final module will take your knowledge beyond the basics. Explore advanced equipment, legality know how, packaging and demonstrations of bottling and kegging.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
By taking this course you will learn all the skills you need to brew your own beer at home and gain a thorough understanding of ingredients, techniques, recipes and processes. Course benefits include:
- The knowledge necessary to brew your own beer at home
- The confidence to improvise and create your own beers
- Professional instruction from industry experts
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module
- Save money that you would normally spend in a bar or shop
Beer brewing isn’t just a hobby – it’s a way of life. Buy this course now and start creating your own delicious beverages.