We have integrated three informative courses into one bundle to give you a comprehensive French language learning experience.
French is the international language of haute couture, cuisine, the arts and architecture. As the third most used language on the Internet after English and German, alongside English, French is the only language spoken across five continents.
As the world’s number-one tourist destination with more than 70 million visitors a year, France is a must for your travel list.
Begin your journey here with this beautiful, romantic language, which has a considerable influence in the world of fashion, arts, music, sport and food.
Bon voyage, everyone!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in French
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Answer phone calls in a proper manner (phone etiquette)
- Present Simple
- W and wh words
- Complete the alphabet
- Recognize the sound/spelling relationship for short vowels and consonants
- Describe time, days and weeks
- Countries, languages and nationalities
- Jobs and personal details
- Describe family and friends
- Food and drink
- My favourites
- Verb conjugations
French and Business
Continue with your learning to the next level and increase your chances of a positive business meeting with our French Business course.
This course will prepare you with keywords and phrases to be able to communicate at a professional level.
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- This course is a great one-stop shop if you are looking for the best start to learning French.
- Learning another language enriches the mind and opens up new horizons, both personal and professional.
- French is a creative language, which is also fun to learn.
- Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, by learning French you will be able to experience it to it’s fullest.
- Learning a second language offers proven benefits for intelligence, memory, and concentration and lowered risks of dementia and Alzheimer’s.