Japanese originated in East Asian and is spoken by approximately 126 million native speakers worldwide, out of which 125 million live in Japan and the island group of Okinawa. Japan itself is known for its innovation and design in all walks of life from anime, computer games and manufacturing, to its huge cultural influence in martial arts, origami and sushi.
Japan has a population of 127 million, which is the tenth largest population in the world and native speakers make up 98% of the total population.
This package will teach you this popular language up to an advanced level, and learn handy business language to improve your job opportunities or existing company’s prospects in Japan. Japan is the 2nd largest economy in the world, and speaking this language which is steeped in history, tradition and respect will boost your career prospects.
Japanese Level 1
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Japanese
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simply greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
Japanese Level 2
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
Japanese Level 3
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognise parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiations and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business and travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Mapped to international CEFR levels and ACTFL standards.
- Speak the language of 126million people worldwide.
- Implement your knowledge as you make your way through the course.
- Examples in sound, so you can practice your pronunciation until it’s perfect.