Reflexology, also known as zone therapy, is an alternative therapy that involves applying pressure to the hands and feet with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques and it is considered one of the fastest growing holistic therapies around the world.
This course will help you to understand theories and techniques for practicing reflexology. You will understand how to manipulate reflex areas on the feet, which with correct stimulation, will emit relaxation, improving energy flow and blood supply.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Theory of Reflexology
- Meridians & the Five Element Chart
- Counselling Skills
- Practice Management & Code of Ethics
- Location of Reflexes & Mapping of the Feet
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Basic Understanding of the Pathological Disease Process
- Conditions Which Should Not Be Treated by Reflexology
- Recognition of States of Health & Ill Health
- A Working Knowledge of the Structure and Functions of the Human Body
- Advanced Techniques
- Current Theories
- Procedures & Techniques
- History of Reflexology
- Detailed Knowledge of the Charts
- Reflexology & Stress
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Discover a fascinating new hobby.
- Utilise the techniques to improve the health of your friends and family.
- Practice reflexology as a hobby or as part of your new holistic, alternative therapy career.
- Post module assessments to help you track your development and back up the knowledge.
- Combine the knowledge you learn with other alternative healing therapies.