Learn the art of brewing beer at home, as well as the skills necessary to become a brilliant bartender and mixologist with this comprehensive course. Home brewing has exploded in popularity in recent years and is a very engaging hobby, as well as a great way to save some money. Bartending and mixology are hobbies for some but for others can be a lucrative career choice. Whether you aspire to be the next Tom Cruise in Cocktail or want to join the Coyote Ugly team, this course is designed to equip you with the skills necessary to become a professional mixologist.
Mastering Beer Brewing
Learn the art of beer brewing from start to finish and gain an in depth knowledge of the process. This is a self-paced course and videos are designed in a way to make it easy for you to understand and implement what you learn.
Bar Tending and Drink Mixologist Master Course
Learn the tips, tricks and techniques you need to help you learn the art of bar tending and drink mixology. Explore various types of drinks, from traditional to trendy, and learn the responsibilities and etiquette of being a mixologist.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This comprehensive course will teach you everything you need to know about the arts of brewing your own beer, bar tending and mixology. We use only the IT industry’s finest instructors and each one has a minimum of 15 years real-world experience. The course includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures and make sure you have fully understood every element before moving on.
Focus areas include :
- Introduction to brewing – Everything you need to know before you get started, including sanitation, equipment and a look at the necessary ingredients. This section also includes a fascinating study on the history of beer and its impact on the world.
- Types of brewing – Explore partial mash brewing and learn how to make an IPA with liquid yeast. This section will include a history of IPA, hops used traditionally and currently and a discussion on malt. The all grain brewing section will teach you how to make Imperial Stout and will take an in depth look at history, recipe and chemistry behind this tasty beverage.
- Legality, bottling, kegging and packaging – Once your beer is brewed you will learn the necessary legal details of making your own alcohol and how to bottle it or keg it ready for consumption.
- Introduction to bar tending – This section will teach you about types of glassware, types of alcohol and the tools you’ll be using.
- Cocktails and shots – Discover the many and varied types of cocktail out there and master the technique of making each one.
- Running a bar – Learn everything you need to know to efficiently run a bar, including knowledge of wines, how to recognise counterfeit money, valid ID and how to organise your bar.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
This course will enable you to make your own beer, mix your own drinks and give you a good grounding in running your own bar. By the end of the course you will be equipped with the skills necessary to become a professional mixologist, enabling you to advance your career. The benefits include:
- The knowledge necessary to brew and bottle your own beer at home
- The skills to become a professional bar tender and mixologist
- Cutting edge information from expert instructors
- Advance your career prospects
- Learn at your own pace and master each part of the course before moving on to the next
Whether you’re looking for a new hobby or your serious about being a professional bartender, this course is for you. Start today!