Yoga has recently become a phenomenon in the Western world after being a mainstay in ancient India for thousands of years. It is recognised today as a key part of many people’s exercise regimes and not just an eccentric physical art.
This course will help you to build your foundations in yoga by teaching you Asana, which is the basis of postures, and Pranayama which will teach you the breathing exercises and controlling your breath which are both fundamental parts of any yoga practice.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- What Yoga Can Do
- Relaxation and Stretching
- Tension and Emotional Stress
- Insomnia, Neurasthenia and Fatigue
- Constipation and Indigestion
- Backache and Aching Legs Due to Bad Posture
- Lumbago and Sciatica
- Asthma, Bronchitis and Hay Fever
- Arthritis and Rheumatism
- Obesity and Improvement of the Figure
- Female Disorders
- Headaches, Eyestrain and Stiff Neck
- Stomach, Kidney and Liver Complaints
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Build your understanding of the key principles behind yoga.
- Combine your understanding with other natural healing techniques and exercise styles.
- Drastically improve your physical and mental health for a better lifestyle.
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Undertake yoga to balance your body, mind and spirit.