Treat yourself, or give someone else the experience of acquiring a new body and mind.
Be forever young and say goodbye to sags, bags, wrinkles, lethargy and lack of sexual morale. Welcome a firm, slim, supple body, with flawless skin, glossy locks and nourished nails. A programme that will teach you ways to improve memory and help to beat the negative traits of anxiety and depression.
Why should I enrol onto this course?
A fun-filled, self-paced programme that is organised into 10 easy-to-digest modules and written by beauty and health experts with over 25 years’ experience. This programme is flexible and promises to rejuvenate you both inside and outside, but most importantly it will work wonders for you. Even better it will fit right into your day-to-day chores.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This programme makes an invaluable addition to those who work in the field of Health and beauty or those who aspire to set up their own practice.
- Learn about the ageing process and why it happens.
- Study nutrition for general health, youth and vitality.
- Learn about the benefits of supplements, such as, Vitamins & minerals.
- Expand on your knowledge of Hair and Skin and nail care.
- Learn how to work with essential oils.
- Discover how to eliminate stress.
- You will learn about the Function of the cell.
- Understand the Function of the different types of tissues.
- Learn about the Skin and its functions.
- You will learn the characteristics of ageing.
- Understand the reasons behind ageing.
- Establish the importance of diet in the ageing process.
- Learn why eating cooked food is so detrimental to staying young.
- Learn about Skin & Hair rejuvenation.
- Explore the physical benefits of exercise on the body.
- Discover the healing properties of herbs.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- The course is a perfect enhancement to the portfolio of anyone who is already working in the Health & Beauty sector, or anyone who is looking to step up to setting up their own practice as a therapist.
- In just 10 short units you can feel and look younger, as well as improve your overall well-being.
- No pre-requisite.
- You can share your knowledge by teaching it to others who can then also reap the benefits.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded: A Diploma.
Units of Study
- Why do we age?
- Main causes of ageing
- Eating for health, youth & energy
- Vitamins & minerals
- Herbs for good looks – inside & out
- Skin & hair rejuvenation
- Essential oils
- The facial workout
- Say good-bye to stress
- Amino acids, essential fatty acids, enzymes